बांग्लादेशी गृहमंत्री बोले- भारत में UN पीस-कीपिंग फोर्स तैनात हो: ममता के बयान पर पलटवार; अगले हफ्ते बांग्लादेश जा सकते हैं भारतीय विदेश सचिव

बांग्लादेशी गृहमंत्री बोले- भारत में UN पीस-कीपिंग फोर्स तैनात हो:  ममता के बयान पर पलटवार; अगले हफ्ते बांग्लादेश जा सकते हैं भारतीय विदेश सचिव


Dhaka25 minutes ago

  • copy link

Amidst the increasing tension between India and Bangladesh, Bangladesh Home Minister Jahangir Alam Choudhary has given an anti-India statement. Chaudhary said that the United Nations Peace Keeping Force should be deployed in India and not in Bangladesh.

His statement comes after West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s demand to deploy peace keeping force in Bangladesh, in which she appealed to PM Modi to personally intervene for the safety of minorities of Bangladesh.

Meanwhile, Indian Foreign Secretary Vikram Misri may visit Dhaka next week. According to media reports, the Egyptian will participate in the Foreign Office Consultations (FOC) between the two countries to be held on 9 and 10 December.

This will be the first time that a senior Indian official will visit Bangladesh after the fall of Sheikh Hasina’s government on August 5.

Bangladesh Foreign Advisor Tauhid Hussain said that the FOC was to be held on December 10, but now it can be held on December 9. Bangladeshi Foreign Secretary Mohammad Jashim Uddin will also attend the meeting.

On India-Bangladesh relations, Tauheed said –

QuoteImage

It is clear that we want good relations with India. Both sides should work for this

QuoteImage

According to media reports, bilateral talks may take place in the FOC meeting on issues related to Sheikh Hasina’s extradition and visa. However, the Indian Foreign Ministry has not yet confirmed this.

The case against Sheikh Hasina is going on in Bangladesh International Crime Tribunal. She is accused of genocide during the protests in July and August. After the fall of the government on August 5, she fled from there to India, due to which tension increased between the two countries. This tension has increased further after the recent arrest of Hindu religious guru Chinmoy Krishna Das.

On 24 November 2023, the then Foreign Secretary Vijay Mohan Kwatra and Bangladeshi Foreign Secretary Masud Bin Momen met for the FOC meeting.

On 24 November 2023, the then Foreign Secretary Vijay Mohan Kwatra and Bangladeshi Foreign Secretary Masud Bin Momen met for the FOC meeting.

Leaders of both countries meet every year FOC is a high-level dialogue held every year between India and Bangladesh. In this, talks take place between the two countries on visa, policy, trade and other issues. Last year this meeting took place on 24 November in Delhi. In this, the then Foreign Secretary Vijay Mohan Kwatra participated from the Indian side and Masood Bin Momen from the Bangladesh side.

In this, issues like border security, trade and strengthening relations between India and Bangladesh were discussed. At that time it was decided that the next meeting would be in Bangladesh.

Now Hindu youth arrested on alleged charges of blasphemy Despite the claims of Yunus government in Bangladesh, attacks on Hindus and minorities are not stopping. Late Tuesday night, a mob of fundamentalists attacked the houses of Hindus in Sumanganj district. The mob alleged that a Hindu youth had blasphemed in a Facebook post.

The unruly mob vandalized the houses of more than 100 Hindus and the home-made worship places were also demolished. There was looting in Hindu shops also. Because of this, all 200 Hindu families fled late on Tuesday night. Police have arrested Akash Das (20) of Mangalargaon, Sumanganj on charges of blasphemy.

Paramilitary forces have also been deployed in Sumanganj on Wednesday. Hindu families from Mangalargaon are taking shelter in the houses of relatives in Dholpushi. Suman (name changed) told on phone that we are not coming out of our homes because there is a danger of attack here.

Being outsiders, the villagers will easily recognize us and inform the fundamentalists. Meanwhile, General Secretary of Hindu-Buddhist-Christian Council Manindranath raised the question that the police has arrested the accused of blasphemy, in such a situation why are the houses of Hindus being attacked now?

What happened in Bangladesh in 10 days?

26 November

Chinmay Prabhu’s bail plea rejected

Bail of former ISKCON chief Chinyam Krishna Das Prabhu rejected in Chittagong. After this violence broke out outside the court premises. Lawyer Saiful Islam lost his life in this.

India expressed displeasure

India expressed displeasure over the arrest of Chinmay Prabhu. India’s Ministry of External Affairs said that it is unfortunate that the criminals are roaming freely, but cases are going on against the religious leader who raised the right demands through peaceful meetings.

27 November

Demand to ban ISKCON

A petition was filed in the Bangladesh High Court demanding a ban on ISKCON. The lawyer who filed the petition had told the court that ISKCON people were behind Saiful’s death. In such a situation, this organization should be banned.

28 November

Demand to ban ISKCON rejected

On September 28, the Dhaka High Court had rejected the demand to ban ISKCON. The interim government of Bangladesh said in the court that we have taken necessary steps against the activities of ISKCON. This issue is the priority of the government.

Sheikh Hasina demanded the release of Chinmay

Former Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina condemned the arrest of ISKCON’s Chinmoy Prabhu and asked the interim government to release him immediately. Hasina said that a prominent leader of Sanatan Dharma has been arrested unjustly.

ISKCON Bangladesh breaks ties with Chinmay Prabhu

ISKCON Bangladesh disassociated itself from Chinmoy Prabhu. General Secretary Charu Chandra Das Brahmachari said that Chinmay had already been removed from all posts of the organization for breach of discipline. He does not take responsibility for any of their statements or reactions.

29 November

India’s ISKCON comes in support of Chinmoy Prabhu

The Indian branch of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) said that Chinmoy Prabhu was not an official member of the organization, but they support his rights and freedom of speech. The organization said that we have not distanced ourselves from Chinmoy Prabhu and will not do so.

India said- Bangladesh government should take responsibility for the security of Hindus

The Indian Foreign Ministry has given a statement on Friday on the arrest of ISKCON religious leader Chinmoy Krishna Das Prabhu and the condition of Hindus in Bangladesh. Foreign Ministry spokesperson Randhir Jaiswal said that India has expressed its protest over the treatment of Hindus and other minorities in Bangladesh.

30 November

Hindu religious leader Shyam Das Prabhu arrested

Another religious leader associated with ISKCON, Shyam Das Prabhu, was arrested in Chittagong. Shyam had gone to meet Chinmay Das who was in jail. He was arrested without warrant. ISKCON Kolkata vice president and spokesperson Radharaman Das gave this information.

Shyam Das Prabhu was arrested without any official warrant.

Shyam Das Prabhu was arrested without any official warrant.

1 december

83 ISKCON members in Bangladesh stopped from going to India

Bangladesh Immigration Police stopped 54 ISKCON members traveling to India with valid passports and visas at the border. These people were going to India to participate in a religious function. Regarding this, the Immigration Police says that even though they had valid passports and visas, they did not have special permission from the government. The next day, 29 people of ISKCON were stopped from coming to India.

2 December

Mamta demanded to send peacekeeping force to Bangladesh

West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee demanded sending peacekeeping force to Bangladesh. Mamta said that for this the central government should talk to the United Nations. Along with this, he said that PM Modi should bring back the Indians facing atrocities on foreign soil.

Vandalism in the office of Assistant High Commission of Bangladesh in Tripura

The office of the Assistant High Commission of Bangladesh was vandalized in Agartala, the capital of Tripura. Hindu Sangharsh Samiti workers had organized a demonstration outside the office. Bangladesh expressed displeasure and demanded a thorough investigation from India.

3 December

Hasina said- Mohammad Yunus is responsible for attacks on minorities

While virtually addressing a seminar in New York, Hasina held the head of the interim government, Mohammad Yunus, responsible for the attacks and killings on minorities.

Hearing on Chinamya Das’s bail plea adjourned till January 2

The bail hearing of Chinmay Das was postponed till January 2. Yunus government sought time from the court after which the hearing was extended.

4th December

Mohammad Yunus said- Sheikh Hasina has ruined the country

Mohammad Yunus, Chief Advisor of the Interim Government of Bangladesh, accused former Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina of ruining everything in the country.

——————————-

Also read these news related to Bangladesh….

Mohammad Yunus said- Sheikh Hasina has ruined the country: Said- Will demand extradition from India after trial; Refusal to hold elections at present

Mohammad Yunus, Chief Advisor of the Interim Government of Bangladesh, accused former Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina of ruining everything in the country.

Yunus said that Hasina completely destroyed the government system of the country during her 15-year tenure. We have a huge responsibility to rebuild it by restoring democracy, economic stability and public confidence. He said this in an interview given to Japanese newspaper Nikkei Asia. Read the full news…

There is more news…



Source link
[ad_3]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *