‘ट्रंप को उकसा रहे MBS…’, ईरान पर हमले से जुड़ी रिपोर्ट पर बवाल! सऊदी को देनी पड़ गई सफाई

‘ट्रंप को उकसा रहे MBS…’, ईरान पर हमले से जुड़ी रिपोर्ट पर बवाल! सऊदी को देनी पड़ गई सफाई


Last Sunday, a report by the American newspaper ‘New York Times’ came which caused a lot of uproar. The report claimed that Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is advising US President Donald Trump to continue aggressive attacks on Iran. After the report came out, questions were raised on Saudi Arabia, after which the sources in the Kingdom had to give clarification.

On Monday, a Saudi source flatly rejected a New York Times report that Saudi Arabia’s leadership would reject Trump. iran Is provoking to prolong the war against. According to the report of Saudi Arabia’s state television network Al Arabiya, a Saudi source called this news completely ‘false’.

The New York Times had claimed in its report a day earlier that Saudi Crown Prince Salman was advising Trump to ‘continue vigorous attacks on the Iranians.’

Iranian Foreign Minister angry at Gulf countries

However, on Monday a Saudi source described the report as completely false. After the report came out, Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Aragchi had immediately sought clarification on the reports which said that some neighboring countries are actively promoting America’s attacks on Iran.

In a post on the social media platform Reports have claimed that some neighboring countries, which station American military forces and allow attacks on Iran, are also actively encouraging this massacre. These countries should immediately clarify their position.

Iran shares maritime borders with many Gulf countries and American military bases are also present in these countries.

Earlier, Iran had said in the United Nations that it is not going to bow down to aggression and its citizens are in ‘grave danger’ due to American and Israeli attacks.

During the UN Human Rights Council meeting in Geneva, Iran said that the real focus should be on the ongoing war in the Middle East.

Ali Bahreni, Iran’s ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva, said, ‘The most important and fundamental human rights issue related to Iran is the threat to the lives of 90 million people, who are in grave danger due to aggression.’

Bahraini said that if the world remains silent on such aggressive military action, then ‘Iran will not be the last country, but in the future, such attacks may be seen on other countries too.’

The ambassador said that since the start of the US-Israeli attacks, more than 1,300 people have been killed and more than 7,000 people have been injured in Iran.

He raised the question, ‘What is expected from Iran in such a situation? Iran is not a country that bows down to pressure, threat or aggression.

—- End —-



Source link
[ad_3]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *