नेतन्याहू ने दोहा हमले के लिए कतर से माफी मांगी: 20 दिन पहले हमास पर हमला किया था; इजराइली PM ट्रम्प से मिलने अमेरिका पहुंचे

नेतन्याहू ने दोहा हमले के लिए कतर से माफी मांगी:  20 दिन पहले हमास पर हमला किया था; इजराइली PM ट्रम्प से मिलने अमेरिका पहुंचे


Washington DC1 minute ago

  • Copy link

Netanyahu arrived in America to meet Trump on Monday.

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu on Monday called the White House to call Qatar Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani and apologized for the Israeli attack in Doha.

This has been told by a source close to Netanyahu to Reuters News Agency. This phone call came when Netanyahu was meeting US President Trump in Washington.

The Israeli army attacked Hamas Chief Khalil al-Hayya in Doha, 20 days ago in Doha. Al-Hayya survived the attack, but 6 other people died. The attack took place when the Hamas leader was discussing the US ceasefire proposal.

On 9 September, Israel attacked Hamas officials and attacked in Doha.

On 9 September, Israel attacked Hamas officials and attacked in Doha.

Netanyahu reached America for the fourth time this year

This is Netanyahu’s fourth American visit this year. The purpose of this meeting is to talk on the ceasefire to stop the Gaza war. Prior to the meeting, Trump told reporters- I am very confident that peace can soon be established in Gaza.

He referred to the plan of his 21 pimmers for ceasefire. This includes immediate ceasefire, release of all hostages within 48 hours, and a gradual return of the Israeli army.

White House Press Secretary Caroline Lewitt said that both sides are very close to finalizing the scheme.

Trump himself came out of the White House and received Netanyahu.

Trump himself came out of the White House and received Netanyahu.

The two leaders will talk on the ceasefire in Gaza War.

The two leaders will talk on the ceasefire in Gaza War.

Israel is facing opposition from many countries

This meeting is taking place at a time when Israel is constantly facing criticism due to the international level Gaza war. Recently during Netanyahu’s speech at the UN General Assembly, diplomats from several countries walked out.

However, unlike other countries, the US stands firmly with Netanyahu. Trump has clearly said that he will not recognize Palestine of the country.

Last week, when Netanyahu was giving speeches in UNGA, many countries walked out of the House.

Last week, when Netanyahu was giving speeches in UNGA, many countries walked out of the House.

Many Israelian colleagues recognized Palestine to the country

So far more than 66,000 Palestinians have died in Gaza Jung. Because of this, the old associates of Israel like Britain, France, Canada and Australia have recognized the Palestinian country. All these countries are pressurizing Israel for ceasefire.

On the other hand, many political parties of Israel say that they will not support the ceasefire until Hamas is completely eliminated. They have warned that if Netanyahu agrees to ceasefire, they will withdraw support from the government.

———————————————-

Read this news too …

Boycott of Netanyahu’s speech in UN: Israeli PM said- ended all enemies; Avoid arrest and reached America by leaving the aircraft of 5 countries

The speech of Israeli PM Netanyahu was boycotted in the United Nations (UN). As soon as Netanyahu began to give speech at the UN General Assembly on Friday, hundred Diplomats of 50 countries went out of the hall. Walkout countries included countries including Britain, France, Canada, Australia, including recently recognized Palestine. Read the full news here …

There are more news …



Source link
[ad_3]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *