13 minutes ago
- Copy link
The BMC-forest team inspected the CRZ complaint of Shah Rukh Khan’s Mannat Bungalow.
Shah Rukh Khan’s bungalow ‘Mannat’, located in Bandra Bandstand area of Mumbai, was investigated on Friday. This action was taken by the joint team of Forest Department and BMC. According to a report by the Times of India, the reason for the action was a complaint of violation of the Rules Regulation Area (CRZ) rules. The team reached the bungalow for inspection on the complaint. Shah Rukh Khan’s “Mannat” bungalow is on the sea shore in Bandra area of Mumbai.
Please tell that ‘Mannat’ is a heritage property. It has a main bungalow and behind it a multi -storey Enx building. Currently, two additional floors are being constructed in the Nax Building. Shah Rukh Khan and his family are currently living at any other place nearby. The team got staff on the spot. The staff told the officials that all the approval had been taken earlier. Documents will also be handed over soon.

Shah Rukh Khan’s luxurious bungalow in front of the sea of Mumbai is named ‘Mannat’.
Pooja Dadlani said- there is no complaint At the same time, Shah Rukh Khan’s manager Pooja Dadlani said that there is no complaint. He informed that the construction work is going on according to all the guidelines. An official of the forest department said that the team inspected the site after receiving the complaint. Now the report will be prepared on the basis of inspection.

Pooja Dudlani has been handling Shah Rukh Khan since 2012.
The inspection also included officials of BMC’s H-West Ward Building and Factory Department and Building Proposal Department. A BMC officer said that he was present there at the request of the Forest Department. He had no other role.
Please tell that social activist Santosh Doundkar had earlier complained to BMC about this construction. Former IPS officer and advocate YP Singh also questioned the construction on Friday. He said that the original name of ‘Mannat’ was ‘Villa Vienna’. It is a heritage structure. It was later renamed.
According to YP Singh, in 2005, a seven -storey building was built behind the bungalow. At that time the Urban Land Sealing Act was applicable. A large building could not be built under this act.
YP Singh said- made by adding 12 flats YP Singh also said that approval of 12 small flats was taken from BMC to avoid this situation. After getting the approval, these flats were added to a large luxury house. This action could not be taken without the collusion of the municipal body officers. He said that now that this act is over, the action of that time is considered valid.

YP Singh has raised his voice against corruption cases like ‘Adarsh Housing Society Scam’.
YP Singh also said that it is necessary for the owners of ‘Mannat’ to separate these 12 flats. This will fulfill the purpose of mass housing.
Read this Bollywood news too ..
Singer was going to go into politics, then murdered: Masked shooters fired bullets, live-in partner was making marriage

It was on 1 October 2019…
Sushma Nekpur, who won millions of hearts with her voice, went to Bulandshahr with a new dream that day. She wanted to step into politics and she was assured that soon the member of the ruling party would be given.
She was very happy about this. She decided that she will first share this news with her live-in partner Gajendra Bhati. Sushma returned to Greater Noida. Read full news ..
Source link
[ad_3]