Tel Aviv/Tehran/Washington DCa few moments ago
- copy link
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said on Thursday that President Donald Trump is deeply disappointed with the attitude of NATO countries during the Iran war.
Specifically referring to Spain, Rubio said that it did not allow America to use its military bases.
He said that America is a part of NATO so that if needed, it can use its military bases in areas like Europe and the Middle East.
Raising the question, Rubio said, if a country does not allow America to use its bases, then why is it in NATO? He said that Trump is not happy with the cooperation of NATO countries and America is looking at this issue seriously.
5 big updates of the last 24 hours…
1. Trump said – There was no option other than war: Trump said the US had no choice but to go to war to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons. He claimed that 1600 oil ships parked in Hormuz will soon be released, due to which oil prices will fall.
2. Iran said- We still have many secret weapons left
Amidst America’s threats, Iran claimed that it had many modern and untested weapons. Iranian military sources said that the next time there is an attack, the response will be given without any restraint.
3. Differences between Trump and Netanyahu on Iran war
According to reports, America is trying to reduce tensions with Iran and maintain the ceasefire, while Israel is in favor of military action again. The Netanyahu government wants to maintain pressure on Iran.
4. Oil becomes expensive again amid war: Brent crude crossed $ 105 per barrel amid fears of Iran war and supply crisis. Tension over the Strait of Hormuz and decline in US oil reserves have increased concerns in the market.
5. America said- If Iran collects toll in Hormuz, the deal will be difficult
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said that if Iran collects tolls from ships in the Strait of Hormuz, a US-Iran agreement would be difficult. Trump also said that Hormuz is an international sea route and toll will not be accepted here.
For updates related to Iran war, go through the blog below…
live updates
18 minutes ago
- copy link
Iran rejects news of uranium enrichment
Iran has rejected the ongoing media reports regarding talks with America and uranium enrichment. Iran’s Foreign Ministry said that the news coming out on nuclear issues is not reliable.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson Ismail Baghai gave this statement while talking to government agency IRNA on Thursday. He said that the speculations going on in the media regarding different aspects of Iran-US talks cannot be confirmed.
According to Baghai, the main focus of the talks at present is to end the war on all fronts. This also includes the situation in Lebanon. He said that only authorized officials and spokespersons of the negotiation team will give correct information related to the talks.
36 minutes ago
- copy link
Israel launches artillery attack in southern Syria
Israeli army has launched artillery attack in Deraa province of southern Syria. According to Syrian government agency SANA, the attack targeted agricultural and forested areas in the Yarmouk Basin region. Apart from this, the Israeli army shelled the area between Maria and Abdin villages located in the western area of Deraa province.
Agricultural land and forest areas were targeted in the attack. According to reports, the shelling took place on the western outskirts of the Yarmouk Basin region. However, no information has been received so far about anyone being injured or killed.
No official statement was immediately issued by Israel regarding this attack. Israel has launched several military strikes in Syria and Lebanon in recent months.
Source link
[ad_3]
