Jaipur/Mumbai/Bengaluru/Patna12 minutes ago
- copy link
Youth are protesting across the country against the NEET paper leak.
CBI investigation has revealed that NEET paper was sold in 5 states. The highest sales were in Maharashtra and the second number was in Rajasthan. The agency official said that this information has come to light after interrogating the accused arrested so far and scanning digital gadgets.
CBI says that after the arrest of more accused, the paper leak case may become bigger. For this reason the agency is not yet able to decide how many students had purchased the paper. Investigation has revealed that some family members had further sold the paper to other people.
CBI has found evidence of printing and selling papers in Maharashtra and Rajasthan. For this reason, it is difficult to ascertain how many people the paper reached. Investigation has so far revealed that Maharashtra was the biggest center of paper leak. From here ‘Question Bank’ reached the students of Rajasthan and other states.

Congress workers protested against the NEET paper leak on Thursday in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
CBI is making list of those who gave money
Now not only the middlemen and masterminds who leak the papers, but also the influential parents who buy the papers by paying huge amounts are the direct target of the central investigating agencies. The investigating agency is now preparing a list of all those parents from whose bank accounts Shivraj Motegaonkar, P.V. Money was transferred to the accounts of Kulkarni or his associate Manisha Waghmare (Pune).
The agency has exposed most of the big faces who leaked the paper and sold it, but apart from the National Testing Agency (NTA), some characters outside are still under suspicion. Two teams of the agency are engaged in collecting evidence against them.
At the same time, three teams are preparing to nab the next link i.e. the families and students who buy the paper. It has already started from Maharashtra on Wednesday night and CBI will soon conduct raids in other states.
11 arrested so far, maximum 7 from Maharashtra

Exam canceled on 12th May, re-exam will be held on 21st June
NEET-UG exam was held on May 3 in 551 cities of the country and 14 centers abroad. About 23 lakh candidates had appeared in it. According to NTA, information about irregularities in the examination was received on the evening of May 7. After this the matter was handed over to the central agencies. On May 12, the exam was canceled and the decision to re-exam was taken.

———————————
Read this news also…
NTA said – NEET paper was not leaked from our system: Parliamentary committee asked – then why exam again?

Parliament Standing Committee meeting was held regarding NEET-UG paper leak issue. Officials of National Testing Agency (NTA), the organization conducting NEET exam, were also present in it. NTA Director General Abhishek Singh said that the NEET paper was not leaked from their system and the matter is being investigated by the CBI. Read the full news…
Source link
[ad_3]
